The USA Hockey playing season runs from Sept 1 through Aug 31 of each year.
Online registration for the 2017 - 18 season will be available starting April 1, 2017.
1. Go to usahockeyregistration.com
2. You must be 18 years of age to process a registration…. Check the box that states that YOU are 18 or older.
3. Choose member type Ice Player/Coach or Ice Manager/Volunteer
4. Follow the prompts…fill in all data correctly.
5. Process payment if applicable – Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express (credit or debit card). A Visa gift card will also work.
6. You may print your Confirmation page at this time. It will also be emailed to you immediately after the registration is completed.
Each participant registering to play or coach will pay the USA Hockey fee of $40 if age 7 or older plus an adiditional $8 affiliate fee for NY. The USA Hockey fee is waived for age 6 (birth year 2011) and younger.
Registration must be completed for all players and coaches.
Participants will also pay any applicable Affiliate fee. In NY that fee is $8.00 Let your members know what the Affiliate fee is so they are prepared.
If a participant plays and coaches he/she pays only one registration fee.
Please Note: Official’s Registration (Referee) is a separate fee from Player/Coach.
Anyone involved with the program should register as a volunteer. This registration provides your program a way to track their participation.
Instruct approved Managers and Volunteers to register online and submit their confirmation numbers to you. There is no charge for this registration.
This registration does NOT allow on-ice participation.
The home address should be used for all participants. If a player lives in one state and plays in another, enter the home address and pay any applicable Affiliate fee.
The confirmation page/number will be accepted by any USA Hockey program in the country.
A Visa gift card can be used for payment if no credit card is available.
An email address is required.
Additional confirmation pages can be requested from the online registration site
(usahockeyregistration.com). Click on the member option to ‘Request Duplicate