Travel Permit

All teams traveling to Canada to participate in sanctioned events must obtain a USAH/Hockey Canada travel permit.  This permit must be approved prior to travel by the USAH District or Associate Registrar in your area.  Travel permits request should be made at minimum 14 days prior to travel, 30 – 40 days in advance is ideal. 

                                 All Travel permit request must come through the club registrar. No other requests will be granted.

The travel permit is only valid during the dates listed on the permit. During the months of June, July and August sanctioned play is not recognized in Canada therefore the travel permit expires on May 31st of the current season and is not valid during the summer time frame.  

                 Click image to download request form